Jade Byrne

Jade Byrne

142 followers
·
39 followers
If 70% of me is water than the other 30% wants to die. I want Bucky Barnes to crush me between his thighs, I also love Tony Stark and many other marvel characte
Jade Byrne
More ideas from Jade
unfortunately a loki lesbian (@jununyx) | Twitter

unfortunately a loki lesbian (@jununyx) | Twitter

Karasuno, Haikyuu

#featured #featured #fun

#featured #featured #fun

Gimme

Gimme

5 Funny Pictures Of Today - #funnymemes #funnypictures #funny #lol #haha #memes #funnytexts #funnyquotes

5 Funny Pictures Of Today - #funnymemes #funnypictures #funny #lol #haha #memes #funnytexts #funnyquotes