Marlborough, Evandale - Also known as "Anjou Villa" and "Craigmore". Built in 1857 for the Reverend Robert Russell, the first Presbyterian minster in Evandale. The building was used as a school with one of its 12 rooms being used as a subscription library. William Hepburn Kidd was the first teacher under the Board of Education. His salary was 100 pounds p.a. plus forage.