Rear of 89 Princes St. Rocks Resumption.  State Records NSW - Photo Investigator

Rear of 89 Princes Street, Sydney (NSW) [Rocks Resumption photographic survey]

170 Princes Street, The Rocks. 25 July 1927 NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/1343, City of Sydney Archives. 001\001567

170 Princes Street, The Rocks. 25 July 1927 NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/1343, City of Sydney Archives. 001\001567

8-8A Princes Street, The Rocks. 3 December 1926. NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/1282 City of Sydney Archives

8-8A Princes Street, The Rocks. 3 December 1926. NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/1282 City of Sydney Archives

84 - 86 Princes Street, Sydney (NSW) Rocks Resumption photographic survey. State Records NSW - Photo Investigator

84 - 86 Princes Street, Sydney (NSW) Rocks Resumption photographic survey. State Records NSW - Photo Investigator

Princes St - east side. Rocks Resumption.  State Records NSW - Photo Investigator

Princes Street - east side, The Rocks (NSW) [Rocks Resumption photographic survey]

56 - 62 Princes Street, The Rocks. 18 July 1927. NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949	 NSCA CRS 51/1340 City of Sydney Archives

56 - 62 Princes Street, The Rocks. 18 July 1927. NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/1340 City of Sydney Archives

Princes Street 'Newark' and 'Glenroy', 2 June 1922, showing street sign. NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/974, City of Sydney Archives 001\001198

Princes Street 'Newark' and 'Glenroy', 2 June 1922, showing street sign. NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/974, City of Sydney Archives 001\001198

MillersPointBreadMan

A baker delivering bread to a woman in Millers Point, Sydney Fairfax Archives.

Title: Demolishing Princes Street Stone Arch Ring Dated: 19/08/1931 Digital ID: 12685_a007_a00704_8724000107R Rights: www.records.nsw.gov.au/about-us/rights-and-permissions We'd love to hear from you if you use our photos/documents. Many other photos in our collection are available to view and browse on our website using Photo Investigator.

Demolishing Princes Street Stone Arch Ring Sydney Part of the Harbour Bridge construction

Some of the buildings that formed Princes St,Sydney and would be eventually demolished for the construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

75 - 81 Princes Street, the Rocks. Looking W showing rear of buildings on Upper Fort St behind. 3 December 1926 NSCA CRS Demolition books, NSCA CRS City of Sydney Archives

Rear of 141 Princes St. Rocks Resumption photographic survey. 31/10/1901. State Records NSW - Photo Investigator

141 Princes Street (rear of ), The Rocks (NSW) [Rocks Resumption photographic survey]

Princes St looking south from no. 53. Rocks Resumption photographic survey. Sept 1901. State Records NSW - Photo Investigator

Princes Street looking south from [No.] The Rocks (NSW) [Rocks Resumption photographic survey]

Trinity Avenue Playground was at 24-36 Trinity Ave,Millers Point,Sydney.This land was originally the backyards of houses in Windmill Row, renamed Prince Street by Governor Macquarie in 1810.

Trinity Avenue Playground was at Trinity Ave,Millers Point,Sydney.This land was originally the backyards of houses in Windmill Row, renamed Prince Street by Governor Macquarie in

12 Princes Street, the Rocks. 3 December 1926 NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/1284 City of Sydney Archives

12 Princes Street, the Rocks. 3 December 1926 NSCA CRS 51, Demolition books, 1900-1949 NSCA CRS 51/1284 City of Sydney Archives

Princes St looking south from no. 69. Rocks Resumption photographic survey. Sept 1901. State Records NSW - Photo Investigator

Princes Street looking south from The Rocks (NSW) [Rocks Resumption photographic survey]

Pinterest
Search