Connie Khoury
More ideas from Connie
I tried to throw my hands in the air like I just don't care...until I realized I forgot to wax.

A valuable tip: I would never get waxed at a nail salon. Too often the nail techs do not have an esthetics license, aren't trained in proper waxing, and shouldn't be waxing - period. CHECK their LICENSE. which should always be displayed in the work place.

I have hair appointments available for this week! Openings include Thursday Friday & Saturday Call Chroma salon at or pm me to schedule yours today! Ask about CURRENT SPECIALS Check out my work by hashtagging Tag a friend

Did you know that only 20% of aging is genetic? That's right the other 80% is up to us. What are you using?

Rodan Fields skincare will get your skin wedding ready. Visit my website and take the Solutions Tool for free and see which products will work for you. Dont forget to wash your face every night before bed.