Pinterest
Shopping at Seven Hills in western Sydney in the 1900. Photo shared by Elders Real Estate. v@e

Beaufoy Merlin Short Street, Hill End 1872 Wet plate glass negative, on 18504 . Hill End in 1872 was a gold town at its peak. According to the Empire 7 June “The streets were thronged by a motley crowd.

Fishermen at Botany Bay in Sydney. Photo take in the early 1900's. v@e.

Fishermen repairing their net's on the waters edge, at Botany Bay,Sydney in the early v

Tivoli Theatre and Hotel Sydney on 12 August 1963.Photo from Dictionary of Sydney.A♥W

Tivoli Theatre and Hotel Sydney 12 August 1963

Historical photos of the tramway that once went across the Harbour Bridge under Wynyard Station. The tracks are still there to this day. Supplied

SMH NEWS 23 June Historical photos of the tramway that once went across the Harbour Bridge under Wynyard Station. The tracks are still there to this day.

Surry Hills terraces at 73-77 Foveaux Street to be demolished 1913. Contributed by City of Sydney Archives.

Kids in Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, Sydney [detail] - City of Sydney Archives

Enmore Theatre in 1927. Photo taken by Sam Hood.A♥W

Films "Nelson" and Rin Tin Tin in "Dog of the Regiment" at the Szarka brothers’ Enmore Theatre in 📷Sam Hood📷

Looking N/E over Circular Quay from the Cahill Express walkway 1974 > 2016. [City of Sydney Archives > Kevin Sundgren. By Kevin Sundgren]

Looking N/E over Circular Quay from the Cahill Express walkway 1974 > [City of Sydney Archives > Kevin Sundgren. By Kevin Sundgren]

Now Barangarroo reserve

Now Barangaroo Point Reserve

Tom Ugly's Bridge in southern Sydney in 1928.

Tom Ugly's Bridge in southern Sydney in 🌹

Ford assembly plant at 350-374 Parramatta Rd,Homebush in 1937. In 1935, they shifted their New South Wales operations to a new car manufacturing and assembly plant to Homebush. The Homebush factory was designed by architects Stephenson,Meldrum and Turner.The Ford Factory was formally opened on 31 March 1936 •Council of Heritage Motor Clubs•

Ford assembly plant at 350-374 Parramatta Rd,Homebush in 1937. In 1935, they shifted their New South Wales operations to a new car manufacturing and assembly plant to Homebush. The Homebush factory was designed by architects Stephenson,Meldrum and Turner.The Ford Factory was formally opened on 31 March 1936 •Council of Heritage Motor Clubs•

This is the measuring stone at the corner of Bridge Street and Loftus Street from which distances in New South Wales were measured.

This is the measuring stone at the corner of Bridge Street and Loftus Street from which distances in New South Wales were measured.

Elizabeth Street in Redfern.

Australian Eleven Hotel and Redfern Park, Redfern by State Records NSW