Spectators packing the verandas and rooftop areas of the pavilion at the end of the jetty at Henley Beach, South Australia, << look, there used to be a pavilion at the end of the jetty! How crowded is that for a summers day!
Hindley Street, Adelaide, looking west from a point opposite Gilbert Place, on a wet day. On the left, a large model of an emu stands above the verandah of 'Emu House'. J.W.Egan's store is on the ground floor. T. Ide is the licensee of the Blenheim Hotel, on the Gilbert Place corner. The roof appears to be shingle, there is turned wood balustrading on the balcony and cheerful striped window awnings. Later  this hotel became the Tattersalls, and is still extant in 2006.
The Adelaide Railway Station. The first railway station opened on North Terrace in It served broad gauge between Adelaide and Port Adelaide. It was the first government owned and operated railway in the British Empire
Grenfell St,Adelaide,in South Australia in 1917.
Prince Alfred College at Adelaide,South Australia (year unknown).