More ideas from Ell
St. Matthews Church Windsor, designed by Francis Greenway under instruction from Gov Macquarie.

Matthews Anglican Church Windsor,designed by Francis Greenway under instruction from Governor Lachlan Macquarie.This was the first Anglican church in the colony.

View of Sydney Cove 1792 - Timeline of Sydney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View of Sydney Cove 1792 - Timeline of Sydney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Phillip Street Police Station,corner of Phillip and Albert Streets,Circular Quay in November 1870,now The Justice and Police Museum.A♥W

Phillip Street Police Station,corner of Phillip and Albert Streets,Circular Quay in November The Justice and Police Museum.

Sydney Intercolonial Exhibition 1870 - Sydney Exhibition Building, 1870 - Metal Print

Sydney Intercolonial Exhibition 1870 - Sydney Exhibition Building, 1870 - Metal Print

St. Patrick's Catholic Church and Convent. Sydney

Patrick's Catholic Church and Convent.

St Stephen's Church in  Newtown in inner west of  Sydney in 1875. Dictionary of Sydney.

St Stephen's church,Newtown,inner west suburb of Sydney in

St Barnabas' Church in Broadway,Sydney in 1870.

Saint Barnabus Church at Broadway, where Arthur Stace (later known as Mr Eternity) was converted through the ministry of the Word of God by Rev R B S Hammond on 7 August

Hyde Park Barracks [1836] detail showing the guardhouses with their original domes. The large domed pavilion to the right pavilion was demolished in 1918.

Groups of men standing or sitting in a town square, some of whom are looking back toward large building, Hyde Park Barracks, with front wall featuring dome-roofed cottages on either side of a large timber gate.