Hedwig Habsburg.Hedwig (or Heilwig. c.1260-1303),a member of the royal House of Habsburg,was Margravine of Brandenburg from 1279 until 1285/86, by her marriage with the Ascanian margrave Otto VI of Brandenburg-Salzwedel.
The Margravial Opera House located in the town of Bayreuth, Germany. It was built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.