St.Kilda Junction

St Kilda Junction, in the background is the Junction Petrol Station which was a feature of the Junction for many years.

Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, looking north from railway crossing c.1910

Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, looking north from railway crossing

St Kilda Junction 1974

St Kilda Junction 1974

King St 1960s. Melbourne Australia Replaced by Crown Casino

Tait and Harris electric trains, Melbourne, early Seen on the elevated track between between Spenser and Flinders Street stations.

Pinterest
Search