Northland Shopping Centre, 1967. Northland was originally built & owned by the Myer Emporium, it opened for business on 4th October 1966 as Victoria's first & largest indoor shopping mall. The land was sold by the Housing Commission, It had housed the migrant camp of nissen huts built in 1952 to accommodate the influx of new Australians. The original shopping centre consisted of 3 malls radiating north, east and west from a centre stage area.
Block Place - Melbourne, Australia (one of Melbourne's many lane-ways and where a fave Cafe Sergovia is located) - The Block Arcade is also the home of Haigs' Chocolates - another example of culinary bliss.