Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport, Looking down A shorter prior to development. Sydney (formerly International Terminal) began construction in and it was completed in The third runway, was completed in 1
Scarborough House at Dolls Point was opened by Dr Barnardo's in Australia in 1921 as a receiving home for children arriving in Australia under its child migration scheme.The Home could accommodate around 100 boys.It closed in 1924 when Dr Barnardo's moved to Ashfield.
Scarborough Hotel at 190 Russell Ave,Dolls Point.Built in 1891.The building was used as a hospital for the war wounded from 1913 until 1936.It was later re-named Primrose House in 1936 when St George Hospital purchased it (year unknown).
Scarborough Hotel at 190 Russell Ave,Dolls Point.Built in 1891.The building was used as a hospital for the war wounded from 1913 until 1936.It sold in 1936 to St George Hospital and was re-named Primrose House.