Mosman Library, established as a free children's library in 1934, became a public library when Mosman Council adopted the Library Act in 1945. It occupied a house on the corner of Military and Belmont Roads until 1952. This photograph is taken when the Library moved premises to 'Boronia' on Military Road near Spit Junction.
The northern end of Balmoral beach 1950s.
Mosman Bay 26 April 1962. This collection of historical photographs were taken by amateur photographer Fred Saxon. Fred Saxon lived at 24 Queen Street Mosman from about 1949 - 1963.
The Hunter beach end of Balmoral beach c. 1930
Clifton Gardens in 1909 with the circular baths, the biggest baths in the Southern hemisphere at the time, the boardwalk and the bathers pavilion.