6 August 1956 Angel Street, looking south towards King Street. Showing excavations by the Water Board. The sign for 'Children' s Playground' suggests this ios on the corner of Norfolk Street, with Lilian Fowler Reserve to the right.
Harold Street, looking west towards Angel Street from the corner of Gowrie St. The Sydney City Mission hall is on the right. The Gartrell White bakery is at the end of the street, between Angel and King.
Angel Street, looking north from the corner of King St. The Esso petrol station at King Street with signs for 'A' Abergales Floral Service' and 'Help Make City of Sydney a Nuclear Free Zone' on other side of street / Taxi visible.
Angel Street, looking south towards King, with Harold Street on the left.
Angel Street looking north towards Erskineville Road, with Munni Street on the left
28 Jan Angel Street, looking up Newman Street showing terrace houses at (from L to R) 63 & 61 Newman St. Road closure: view showing "One Way" sign ( Angel Street) & "No Through Road" sign (Newman Street)