One of the entrances to the underground carpark at the Parkville Campus of the University of Melbourne This incredible piece was formerly the entrance to the Colonial Bank of Australasia c.1880...When it was demolished by the infamous Whelan the Wrecker, the entrance was relocated to the University as the doorway of the Chemistry school before being relocated again to it's present position.
QUEENS BRIDGE & MELBOURNE'S CBD c.1910 A view of Melbourne's CBD and Queens Bridge from the south side of the Yarra River. The earlier image was taken from Princes Wharf. one of a number of wharves that were located on both sides of the river. From the 1850s, the south bank river frontage was opened up for shipping and other related uses. By 1860 the river wharves could cater for 36 vessels.
Prell's Building at 34 Queen St, Melbourne,Victoria.Built in 1890.