Circa 1875 - Mount Perry stores run by John Connolly Photo courtesy of SLQ

Circa 1875 - Mount Perry stores run by John Connolly Photo courtesy of SLQ

Circa 1875 - Mount Perry stores run by John Connolly Photo courtesy of SLQ

Circa 1875 - Mount Perry stores run by John Connolly Photo courtesy of SLQ

Circa 1875 - Mount Perry stores run by John Connolly Photo courtesy of SLQ

Circa 1875 - Mount Perry stores run by John Connolly Photo courtesy of SLQ

Mt Perry State School

Mt Perry State School

Mt Perry Eidsvold Coach pictured outside Grand Hotel

Mt Perry Eidsvold Coach pictured outside Grand Hotel

Mt Perry (photo not dated)

Mt Perry (photo not dated)

Yengarie Sugar Factory SLQ

Yengarie Sugar Factory SLQ

1925 Mt Perry

The State School .

1928 Junior classes of Mt Perry State School. Mr L O'Shea, teacher

1928 Junior classes of Mt Perry State School.

McLennan's Store, Mt Perry. Bill Stacey pictured right. (photo not dated)

Bill Stacey pictured right. (photo not dated)

Hotel Grand, Mt Perry

Hotel Grand, Mt Perry

Mt Perry: Demolition of the last chimney 1950 -54

Mt Perry: Demolition of the last chimney 1950

Map of Maryborough and region depicting roads. (source: The Roads of Qld 1923)

Map of Maryborough and region depicting roads. (source: The Roads of Qld

29 October 1902 Grand Hotel, Mt Perry formerly Grand Hotel, Eidsvold

29 October 1902 Grand Hotel, Mt Perry formerly Grand Hotel, Eidsvold

Retail store in Mt Perry (photo not dated or named) The second floor of the store is a private dwelling. Photo courtesy of SLQ

Retail store in Mt Perry (photo not dated or named) The second floor of the store is a private dwelling. Photo courtesy of SLQ

William Thomas, Yengarie. William Thomas was Chief Engineer of the Yengarie Refinery. He designed and supervised the building of the Milliquan Refinery from 1880. He was made Chief Engineer in 1882. He resigned from the company in July 1887. (Description supplied with undated photograph)  Photo courtesy of SLQ

William Thomas, Yengarie. William Thomas was Chief Engineer of the Yengarie Refinery. He designed and supervised the building of the Milliquan Refinery from 1880. He was made Chief Engineer in 1882. He resigned from the company in July 1887. (Description supplied with undated photograph) Photo courtesy of SLQ

Pinterest
Search