I originally got this pattern from a Macramé book I found at the markets... Basically the top is from the book but then the bottom was so plain so I just made the rest up as I went along... I used cotton rope that j bought off eBay and the wooden beads I already had but you can alway don't them at op shops or markets... Much cheaper than eBay or from a craft supply shop... I found anyway

I originally got this pattern from a Macramé book I found at the markets... Basically the top is from the book but then the bottom was so plain so I just made the rest up as I went along... I used cotton rope that j bought off eBay and the wooden beads I already had but you can alway don't them at op shops or markets... Much cheaper than eBay or from a craft supply shop... I found anyway

Buddha birdbath

Buddha birdbath

I made this completely from scratch from old pallets... Though I bought the wood to use for the legs... Cheap as from Bunnings... Cost about $12 for 4 metres... Once together I sanded everything back... I then stained the wood in the barest parts using Cabot's "Walnut" water based stain... Only did one coat... Once that has dried I had some fun adding teal and burnt orange acrylic paint here and there... Waited until dry again and sanded it again until I was happy with it... Then I used…

I made this completely from scratch from old pallets... Though I bought the wood to use for the legs... Cheap as from Bunnings... Cost about $12 for 4 metres... Once together I sanded everything back... I then stained the wood in the barest parts using Cabot's "Walnut" water based stain... Only did one coat... Once that has dried I had some fun adding teal and burnt orange acrylic paint here and there... Waited until dry again and sanded it again until I was happy with it... Then I used…

Recycled wood used from an old coffee table... 1.6mm nails... Crochet string and the letters are stickers I had laying around...

Recycled wood used from an old coffee table. Crochet string and the letters are stickers I had laying around.

Used MDF... Gave it 2 coats of white paint before painting black... Font used is "Batman Forever" which was a free download used through Word... Used 1.6mm nails... Crochet string

Used MDF... Gave it 2 coats of white paint before painting black... Font used is "Batman Forever" which was a free download used through Word... Used 1.6mm nails... Crochet string

Simple... Easy and look great! Bought the funnels from Coles for $2 each. Some spray paint suitable for plastic and that's it!!

Simple... Easy and look great! Bought the funnels from Coles for $2 each. Some spray paint suitable for plastic and that's it!!

I made my hanging pots for my air plants... Finally!! Bought the jars from an op shop... The beads I had at home and just some good old twine...

I made my hanging pots for my air plants. Bought the jars from an op shop. The beads I had at home and just some good old twine.

My bargain gorgeous little owls

My bargain gorgeous little owls

My version of a succulent wall... Very happy with my outcome

My version of a succulent wall. Very happy with my outcome 😊

Pinterest
Search