Road trip australia

Collection by Teri Pullman

11 
Pins
 • 
49 
Followers
Teri Pullman
Australia Travel Highlights from month 3 of our trip around Australia - How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 3 - The Trusted Traveller Brisbane, Sydney, Australia Destinations, Travel Destinations, Holiday Destinations, Visit Australia, Australia Travel, Auckland, Australian Road Trip

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 3

Here's a wrap up of our 3rd month on the road with the costs to drive around Australia, our highlights and our lowlights.

The Cost of Driving Around Australia – Pre-Trip Costs - My Winter Break 2020 Travel Oz, Train Travel, Travel Goals, Travel Tips, Travel Ideas, Travel Info, Vacation Trips, Day Trips, Vacations

The Cost of Driving Around Australia – Pre-Trip Costs

For the past 12 months we have been saving and preparing for the biggest adventure of our lives to date, an indefinite road trip around Australia. We depart in less than a month now and can safely say we are just about 99% prepared (we're leaving a 1% leeway for the inevitable forgotten item or task). We've reached our savings goal thanks to 12 months of hard work and selling everything we own. And we've purchased and prepared everything we need to hit the road come March 29. Each month…

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 1 - The Trusted Traveller Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Best Vacations, Vacation Trips, Day Trips, Australian Road Trip, Budget Travel, Travel Tips

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 1

Each month we will be laying out how much it costs to drive around Australia, telling you exactly how much we've spent each on our Australian road trip.

Australia Travel Highlights from month 3 of our trip around Australia - How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 3 - The Trusted Traveller Brisbane, Sydney, Australia Destinations, Travel Destinations, Holiday Destinations, Visit Australia, Australia Travel, Auckland, Australian Road Trip

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 3

Here's a wrap up of our 3rd month on the road with the costs to drive around Australia, our highlights and our lowlights.

The Cost of Driving Around Australia - Pre-Trip Costs - The Trusted Traveller Travel Guides, Travel Tips, Travel Destinations, Visit Australia, Australia Travel, Travel Pictures, Travel Photos, Australian Road Trip, Thing 1

The Cost of Driving Around Australia – Pre-Trip Costs

For the past 12 months we have been saving and preparing for the biggest adventure of our lives to date, an indefinite road trip around Australia. We depart in less than a month now and can safely say we are just about 99% prepared (we're leaving a 1% leeway for the inevitable forgotten item or task). We've reached our savings goal thanks to 12 months of hard work and selling everything we own. And we've purchased and prepared everything we need to hit the road come March 29. Each month…

What we spend, the highlights, lowlights and everything in between from month 4 of our road trip around Australia - How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia – Month 4 - The Trusted Traveller Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Tent Camping, Camping Hacks, Camping Trailers, Camping Activities, Camping Gear, Wanderlust Travel

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 4

All of our costs to drive around Australia from month four on the road. Including a full breakdown and our highlights and lowlights.

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia – Month 2 - The Trusted Traveller Visit Australia, Australia Travel, South Australia, Vacation Trips, Day Trips, Vacations, Scuba Diving Australia, Road Trip Essentials, New Zealand Travel

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 2

Find out how much it costs to drive around Australia in our month 2 recap which also includes all of our highlights (and lowlights) from the month.

A tulip farm atop a 12 million year old volcano, acres of patchwork fields explode with color each spring. These are the colors of Tasmania’s tulip season. Visit Australia, Western Australia, Australia Travel, Queensland Australia, Tasmania Road Trip, Tasmania Travel, Tulip Season, Tulip Festival, New Zealand Travel

Colors of Tasmania's Tulip Season: Visiting Table Cape Tulip Farm

A tulip farm atop a 12 million year old volcano, acres of patchwork fields explode with color each spring. These are the colors of Tasmania’s tulip season.

Highlights from month 3 of our trip around Australia - How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 3 - The Trusted Traveller life travel adventure life travel bucket lists life travel hippie life travel ideas life travel trips Coast Australia, Visit Australia, Australia Travel, Travel Pictures, Travel Photos, Travel Guides, Travel Tips, Travel Info, Budget Travel

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 3

Here's a wrap up of our 3rd month on the road with the costs to drive around Australia, our highlights and our lowlights.

6 month australia road trip - facts and highlights y travel Oh The Places You'll Go, Places To Travel, Travel Destinations, Places To Visit, Visit Australia, Australia Travel, Australia Facts, Australia Funny, Perth Australia

Hosted Site Search & Discovery for Companies of All Sizes

Algolia helps businesses across industries quickly create relevant, scalable, and lightning fast Search and Discovery experiences.

Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 1 How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 1 - The Trusted TravellerHow Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 1 - The Trusted Traveller Australian Road Trip, Travel Photos, Travel Pictures, New Zealand Travel, Video Games For Kids, Ultimate Travel, Australia Travel, Dream Vacations, Day Trips

How Much it Costs to Drive Around Australia - Month 1

Each month we will be laying out how much it costs to drive around Australia, telling you exactly how much we've spent each on our Australian road trip.