Explore these ideas and more!

The Tom & Edith Pennington Ellis house on 55 St & 46 Ave. 1910 Red Deer, AB

The Tom & Edith Pennington Ellis house on 55 St & 46 Ave. 1910 Red Deer, AB

The Greene Block on the corner of Ross Street and Gaetz Avenue, 1904. The first Council chambers for the Town of Red Deer were on the second floor of this building. In the doorway are George Wellington Greene (builder of block) his partner W.E. Payne and to the right, Leonard Crane Fulmer, first secretary treasurer of the Town of Red Deer.

The Greene Block on the corner of Ross Street and Gaetz Avenue, The first Council chambers for the Town of Red Deer were on the second floor of this building. In the doorway are George.

good old days ;) ...

45 RPM records with a stacker = big time! I've still got a slew of 45 records and a record player to play them on.

The Sandy Cove Hotel 1920 Pine Lake, AB

The Sandy Cove Hotel 1920 Pine Lake, AB

The Breden Galbraith house on 55 St. Eventually the house was turned into the Anthony Henday Restaurant.  1912 Red Deer, AB

The Breden Galbraith house on 55 St. Eventually the house was turned into the Anthony Henday Restaurant.

Sandy Cove Hotel at Pine Lake. Taken around the time of the Second World War. Pine Lake, AB

Sandy Cove Hotel at Pine Lake. Taken around the time of the Second World War.

Buildings

C.P.R.Station, photo looking North towards the old Legion Building on the West end of Ross St 1940 Red Deer, AB

Station, photo looking North towards the old Legion Building on the West end of Ross St 1940 Red Deer, AB

The South side of Ross St, looking west from Gaetz Ave, 1910 Red Deer, AB

The South side of Ross St, looking west from Gaetz Ave, 1910 Red Deer, AB

Intersection  of 47 Ave and Ross St from 1972, Red Deer, AB

Intersection of 47 Ave and Ross St from Red Deer, AB

Buildings

The Michener Fountain that used to be the centrepiece in the park in front of the CPR station in Red Deer. 1915

The Michener Fountain that used to be the centrepiece in the park in front of the CPR station in Red Deer.

Image result for 1950 salvation army

The Salvation Army Citadel on the corner of 51 St and 49 Ave, 1950 Now the site of the East portion of the Provincial Building, Red Deer, AB

The famous McIntosh Bed and Breakfast, East of 47 Ave on the South side of Ross St. Built by Julius McInstosh, a master brick layer. He was also a descendent of the man who discovered the McIntosh apple. Red Deer, AB

The famous McIntosh Bed and Breakfast, East of 47 Ave on the South side of Ross St. Built by Julius McInstosh, a master brick layer. He was also a descendent of the man who discovered the McIntosh apple.

Pinterest
Search