Matt Ballin Photos Photos: Dragons v Sea Eagles
Matt Ballin Photos - Matt Ballin of the Eagles in action during the round eight NRL match between the St George Illawarra Dragons and the Manly Sea Eagles at WIN Jubilee Stadium on May 6, 2013 in Sydney, Australia. - Dragons v Sea Eagles
17. Paul Vautin 1979-89 (204 games) Lock. Paul an Australian Kangaroos and Queensland State of Origin representative lock or second-row forward, Vautin played club football in Brisbane with Wests before moving to Sydney and playing with Manly-Warringah, with whom he won the 1987 premiership as captain. After playing, Vautin became a sports commentator for Channel 9. Later, during Super League war, he was hired to coach Queensland, taking the Maroons to a 3–0 whitewash of New South Wales in…
20. Noel "Crusher" Cleal 1985 -1989 (125 games) Noel was destructive Second Rower who represented NSW in the State of Origin Series and the Australian national rugby league team. His Sydney career started with the Eastern Suburbs Roosters in 1980 where he played at Centre. He followed coach Bob Fulton to Manly in 1983. Fulton switched Cleal to Second Row, a move which assisted Cleal's ascendancy to State and National representative honours. He tasted premiership in 1987
18. Jamie Lyon 2007-current (184 games to date) Centre. Jamie is the current co-captain of the Manly club. He is an Australian international and New South Wales State of Origin representative goal-kicking centre, he played his first club football for the Parramatta Eels before joining English club St. Helens, with whom he won the 2006 Championship and Challenge Cup titles. Lyon then returned to the NRL with Manly. He lost a Grand Final in 2007, but played in the 2008 and 2011 Grand Finals…
15. Ben Kennedy 2005-06 (37 games) Lock Ben Kennedy a New South Wales State of Origin and Australian international representative forward.He played his club football for the Canberra Raiders, Newcastle Knights (with whom he won the 2001 NRL Premiership) and the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles. While Ben only played two seasons with Manly 2005–06 he was an inspirational leader in captaining the Sea Eagles and helped them rebuild and mentor players after the Northern Eagles merged disaster.
3. Bob Fulton 1966-76 (213 games) Left Position: Centre. Fulton won three premierships with the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the 1970s, the last as captain. He represented for the Australian national side on 47 occasions, 7 times as captain. He had a long coaching career at the first grade level, taking Manly to premiership victory in 1987 & 1996. In 1985 he was selected as one of the initial four post-war "Immortals" of the Australian game.
10. John O'Neill 1972-74 (51 games) Prop John O'Neill (back row second from the right) was an Australian representative rugby league prop forward whose club career was with the South Sydney and Manly-Warringah during the 1960s and early 1970s. He made 2 Test appearances for the Australian national representative side; he represented in 7 World Cup matches in two World Cups and in one World Championship match and in 5 Kangaroo tour matches in 1973.