Community is at the heart of Melbourne’s transformed Eastland shopping centre
First opened in 1967, the Eastland shopping centre in Ringwood, an outer suburb to the east of Melbourne, has undergone some transformations in its time. Demolished and then rebuilt in 1995 before being expanded in 2002, the centre’s latest redevelopment is its most ambitious to date. Unveiled in October 2015...
Photograph, Bloods Store, Ringwood(undated)
From the collection of Ringwood and District Historical Society. Conditions of Use: All rights reserved. Please refer to source page for full media reuse details.
RINGWOOD (Vic) 1951 ~ Cnr Maroondah H'way and Melbourne St. Outside Ringwood Railway station and opposite today's Eastland, 16 years before it was built. ~ Note the line-up of vehicles at the very inconveniently located Petrol Station on the R/H side. (State Lib. of Victoria)