Bondi Aquarium at Tamarama operated from 1887 to 1906; This phoco c. 1891 The Dome was added after 1891 fire; Tamarama Park, foreground. Wonderland City proprietors bought the Aquarium and its attractions and added to them in 1906. The switchback railway was moved from its original site shown here above the beach to the rear of the Tamarama park.
Bondi Aquarium- According to the Sydney Morning Herald, there were also furnishings by Messrs David Jones & Co. and scenic art by Mr Setright. Messrs. Adamson and Budd were the stage mechanists and the electric light plant was by Messrs Kingsbury & Co. The rebuilding was conducted under the supervision of the Aquarium manager, Mr Alfred Wyburd, and cost seven thousand pounds.