Metres to Beaches, Shops, a Torquay Surfcoast House
The old butchers shop converted to become the home of Pat Morgan surf boards.
Happy Days | placeography
c. Chris Barr
Owned by the Bell Family.
Happy Days, owned by the Evans Family
Happy Days with the Evans Family on the front porch
The Kipsey originally built in 1909 by the Gear Family. The only house in Parker Street to survive the 1940 bush fire.
Sea View Villa built in 1894 by the Smith Family has been sitting around waiting to be given some love.
1926 Sea View Villa