'Big Lizzie' was the largest tractor built in Australia prior to World War II with a 60 hp 8 ton, 215 rpm single cylinder Blackstone crude oil engine. The tractor unit: 34' long x 11' wide x 18' high, the prime mover weighed 45 tons and with her 2 trailers was capable of carrying 80 tons payload. On the right is probably the traction engine: "The Lieutenant"
Church of Christ Minister George T Black and his T model Ford, loaded to depart the Wimmera for Castlemaine 1948. He was based at Warracknabeal and would drive to Dunmunkle near Minyip, then use the bicycle to visit families in the district. The farm is Duncan and Myrtle Smith's at Dunmunkle. The shed is a stable. From Flickr
Walmer Homestead with owner John Duncan MacInnes' family, Horsham District, circa 1900. The 2-storey stone building is the kitchen, with servant's quarters above. The family lived in the large timber homestead of 15 rooms, separated from kitchen block. Walmer Estate had previously been owned by the Carter family before it was acquired during closer settlement and the land divided.