Carapooee - St Peter’s Anglican Church, a Victorian Early English Gothic style church was built with locally sourced white quartz pebble walls. The first service was in and it was officially opened in 1874 and is still in use.
Cliff Crone butcher in his Model T Ford. Crone's Butcher Shop Napier Street in St Arnaud is in the background, circa 1923 - Museum Victoria. James Crone established his first butcher shop in Stuart Mill, before expanding to St Arnaud.