View of a motor vehicle parking area at Rainbow Railway Station and rail yards. Several motor vehicles are in the foreground. Behind them the station buildings are visible. Two vehicles at front left are Model T Fords,
The original 1874 Beyer Peacock pattern "T" class, number 125 sporting it's new enlarged boiler, (1901-1906), and 4 wheel tender. The loco was scrapped in 1918. It is shunting the flour mill siding at Natimuk, which ran trailing from the down end of the yard, across Station St. and terminated near the corner of Schmidt St.